Terra Posted April 18, 2014 Share Posted April 18, 2014 When processing a downgrade in WHMCS, the refund excludes VAT I had a client today where I processed a downgrade; and then they decided to upgrade back to their old package. I expected the invoice to be 0 as the upgrade should have been covered by the downgrade credit note; but there was a difference of 20% UK VAT as the downgrade refund had not included any VAT. Please fix the refund to include VAT at the same rate as invoices for the account. Many thanks, Edith Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WHMCS Nate Posted April 21, 2014 Share Posted April 21, 2014 Edith, Thanks for this report, I have been able to reproduce this and have opened case 4454 with our engineering team to get this addressed. Have a great day. Nate C Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts