Product / Service Client Editable Fields

ATSLarry

Hello,

We have the need to make MANY custom product/service fields editable by the client, however we want to make them editible only for a certain product group or certain products.

We need to know how we can allow our clients to edit certain fields so that they can update information on their account for us, without having to send in a ticket for this each time a change is needed.

We are starting a call center solution and we need to have the ability to have the client change the status and information (ie. operator greeting) for each phone number on the fly when they would like.

Can you please let us know how we can create client edtiable fields for products / services?

We need to urgently get this done.

Thanks,

Larry

I'm not sure where my previous reply went, but here it is again...

Yes, we need to have the client to be able to edit certain fields, like 'Call Status', Call Routing Phone Numbers, Email Address For Messages, Mobile Numbers for Messages, etc.

WHMCS should have made the fields should be enabled / editable by default and then have a 'readonly' box for those that you need to make editable to the client.

We have tried Blesta and ClientExec and can't do this through their scripts either.

It should be a simple thing, but we are not sure where to start or how to achieve this.

Can you or someone please help us?

Thank you,

Larry

I'm not sure where my previous reply went

New users posts are checked for spam, images, links, etc, to prevent spam on these forums. As you become more active, this checking of posts is no longer done.

For whatever reason, you're last two posts were moderated, one was removed as duplicate and the other just approved. We aim to keep the time it takes of approving new users threads to a minimum, but at times there can be short delays.

Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences this may cause you.