Taking free requests for addons

Sladex

Something like expenses addon but with better functionality for resellers, something where you can manage your assets and providers, see your profit and losses, subtract what client pays from what you pay and display profit made, and be able to link that to the invoice and the client.

I recently started making whmcs addons so if you want anything created for free just reply with a detailed description of what it is and I'll try make it.

what i would find really handy is an automated email a set number of days after a domain name is purchased if it does not have a service.. it would use an email template.. and sending would be skipped if the client has opted out of marketing email.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that i have one that pretty any one who offer dns hosting should need. I know we need it.

We need an option that does the following.

add a domain that is registered at another registrar to the whmcs backend. So it is being added to client account.

There should be no billing nor should this domain be transferred or registered by any module. it just has to sit there so that a addon like solutedns can take care of the records.

The client should be able to add this the domain in bulk from the client area.

Many hosting companies have this feature and we could really use one that would tie in with whmcs.

I would be willing to fund a project like this.