Pre-registered & Awarded New TLD still "Available"?

I have a fresh install of WHMCS 5.3.5 and had a client preregister a .limo through the watchlist and when it when live he was awarded the domain, it showed up in my enom account and I added it to the WHMCS under his account, the domain is already attached to a hosting package and I am currently building the website and it is already being cached by google, HOWEVER, when I go to my whmcs from either front or backend to check the availability of the .limo domain it says that the domain is still available for purchase.

How or why is this and what could be a possible fix?

TIA

• 2 weeks later...

actually it stopped all registration through my WHMCS all together, this is not what I want.

I am using the watchlist to for the 3 stages of the watchlist but I want regular orders for general availability "not in donuts" to be purchased through the WHMCS domain checker like any other domain.

So my watchlist, if anybody pre-ordered a tld through it would show up in my enom account and I can add it manually to the persons account. But gen avail I want to be handled solely through the WHMCS.

im just trying to figure out how to make awarded domains through the watchlist to not be purchasable again in the domain search.

in the watchlist for example, even if I buy a mydomain.guru in my WHMCS then went to the watchlist and searched for the mydomain.guru it would state "Taken", I want the same result if done the other way around.