New Customer Domain Name Typo

I had a new customer signup for a web hosting account. She already had her domain name registered prior to purchasing hosing with us. When she signed up for the hosting package she typed in the domain name of bethanybloiseporfolio.com however if you look closely she left of the T in portfolio the correct domain name should be bethanybloiseportfolio.com

Since the web hosting purchase has already been provisioned with cPanel/WHM I need to know the best course of action to correct the mis-spelling of the domain name such that it works within WHM/cPanel and also that when it comes time for renewal of her account in 12 months that WHMCS and WHM/cPanel are still in sync and talking with each other.

Can I simply change it within the "Client Profile" under "Products/Services" ? Or do I need to terminate it from the server using WHMCS?

Thanks,