Another server status question

wiwebhost

I was wondering if there is a trick to get the server status stuff working for a separate Windows 2003 server? or if it doesn't support?

I have the url correct in the config, but all the "lights" are red, and no server uptime info.

The phpinfo link works and brings up the info for the Windows server, but the other parts don't.

I've double checked that disable_functions is not causing a problem and that the fopen (can't remember it exactly) is set correctly in php.ini on the windows server... safe mode is off...

any thoughts?

Thanks!

Dusty

As far as I remember, the server status stuff relies heavily on the Linux/Unix "magic" /proc filesystem for it's information. This is good because it's fast, but it won't work on Windows at all.

You could probably make something yourself; unless someone has something to share that's about all you'll be able to do.

Ok... thanks for that... that's kind of what I was thinking.

Ok, so now the next related question.... on the main page, the server status "table" show's the % used, but doesn't show the http, load or uptime status like the client status page does.... is that another template file I forgot?