Blank Invoice $0 - BUG

griffe

Hello,

Blank invoices are created without the user ever clicking "Save". When you go to "Customer > Invoices > Create Invoice" and then decide not to make an invoice and close the browser or navigate to another page an invoice is automatically created for $0.

This causes for customers to be sent blank invoices by user error. Instead of adding the entry to the database when the user clicks "Create Invoice" I believe it should only be added when actually "Saving" the invoice.

I consider this a bug, don’t you? I am surprised this has not been taken care of in a prior version.

Thanks for all the hard work.

• WHMCS CEO
Hi Matt,

Why is a blank Inovice save/created in the first place? Why not just create the Invoice after we save it?

Currently it is a nuisance having to go and delete the $0 invoices. Even more annoying is the auto-incrementing of the Invoice numbers each time its clicked, even if it was by accident.

Cheers,

Paul

It's just the way it has to be. You should not click the create button unless you want to create an invoice.

Matt