Late monthly invoice

alaali

Hi,

I am providing a service where the customer pay after each month. so the payment is after actually using the service for one month and not paying before using the service.

Is there a way to do that using WHMCS? because now if the invoice is generated on 01/12/2013 the period in invoice is shown as (1/12/2013-31/12/2013). What I want is to show the period of last month (1/11/2013-30/11/2013).

I write an addon to do this for me.

So it will take the actual dates on invoice lines and set it to a one month back. Just to make it clear that I make the period to start from 1st of the month and end at the last day of month, so if you need to make the days as same as the ones which are on the invoice item lines then the code need to be changed a little bit.

Just activate the addon and at the setting set the productid if you have more than one service or product you need to apply this to, please separate them by a comma.

if the period is (01/12/2013 - 31/12/2013) it will be changed to (01/11/2013 - 30/11/2013).

if it is (05/12/2013-04/01/2014) it will be changed to (01/11/2013 - 30/11/2013).

This update will be reflected on the invoice lines and it will not changed any other things on the products due date or any other thing.

changeperiod.zip