Domain Only But Not?

Neil Hennigan

Hopefully it's just me being stuck in a really long, really stupid moment, but...

We are allowing domain purchases only if initiated from within the client area or being purchased with hosting, and we have edited out "domain only" as an option from the order form. We offer a free domain with hosting packages, but also offer non-hosting products for which we've disabled the "domain options".

When a domain or domain only order is placed via direct link to the order form domain step, all is fine. BUT, when we try to use the domain checker, as they proceed it still allows them to select products for which we do not allow domains to be purchased. Goes through to invoice with a $0 domain balance, but it still shows.

Is there a way of making sure that when a product has domain options disabled, it doesn't show either way a customer approaches it? Either domain options showing when ordering a certain product, or certain products not showing when ordering a domain?

I can't make the product a "hidden" group (which would probably work), and I would prefer to use the domain checker (but it only works if I don't).

Again, hopefully I'm just missing something very obvious. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Neil