Paypal Order Summary has no Price

cyoung75

Hi

I am testing a recurring bill payment just now on WHMCS and on the invoice, if I click the paypal button, the login page for paypal appears and at the top left it shows my account email at the top left.

However, when I check the details underneath the item price is £0.00 with a quantity of one. I've checked the invoice and it has a total figure on it but it just doesn't seem to be passing through to the next page. the text box with the £0.00 in it can be amended.

I've checked the payment gateway and I have the correct email address in there with the API details filled in. I also have the instant notification configured.

Can anyone tell me what I've missed when trying to get the cost put through to the paypal page please?

Not sure how I fixed it but it seems to be working now. The steps I took for anyone who may encounter the same problem is

Changed my clients to USD (was the primary currency)

Altered the USD to GBP to make that my primary

Added USD and EUR

Updated product prices and moved all clients back to GBP