PayPal Subscription to PayPal Invoices

Adam

Hey,

What I have noticed is that some of my older customers who ordered using PayPal subscriptions and have now switched over to PayPal invoices are being generated invoices which they have already paid for.

I start using WHMCS in the v2.0 series and I think I know what the problem is.

When WHMCS came out with Invoices after a Subscription was paid, every transaction had a field of "Invoice ID." Any new subscriptions would have that filed filled out correctly. However, any transactions before that feature came out would have it marked with a 0.

When cron runs it would generate an invoice (which has already been paid) as it would be marked with a 0.

Is anyone else having a problem like this?

Thanks,

Adam

Invoices aren't created based on transactions. Transactions have nothing entered in the invoice id field would not cause any invoices to be raised.

Matt

How are invoices generated, than? Is it by due dates?

For the transactions, date paid says 01/02/07 (MM/DD/YY) when the due date for the client is 01/01/07 (MM/DD/YY), could this cause it?

From,

Adam