Cannot create a new account within Enkompass

scar45

I opened a ticket almost 48 hours ago with regards to having a new issue with creating accounts via the Enkompass server module. Since 5.2.12, WHMCS has been unable to provision a new hosting account within Enkompass. This was working prior to upgrading from 5.1.x.

The exact error message I receive is: "Failed to create the account. - System.ServiceModel.FaultException: The reseller account 'Admin' does not have permission to assign accounts to the IP address 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'. "

When I enable Module debugging logs, I can see that WHMCS requests a list of IPs from the Enkompass server, however it is using an incorrect one when issuing the request back to the Enkompass API. It requests to use an IP that is dedicated to another Enkompass account, which it never used to do before the 5.2.12 upgrade.

There is much more information in the ticket I've created, and I'm hoping a WHMCS support member will see this and look into it, as I have a new client to setup. My ticket ID is XBB-986798.

I know things are quite hectic with the flurry of security patches, and bugs introduced because of them, but I do consider this a serious/high priority issue, as it affects the integrity of the confluence between my WHMCS and Enkompass setups. I assigned High Priority to the ticket status because of this, which I am always respectful of, and refrain from automatically choosing a High status if it's not required.

Hoping to see an update on my ticket soon, otherwise if anyone else can offer suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.