Several Issues since Emergency patch was released

buecker

Ever since I got the invalid license page and found out about the emergency patch it has been all downhill.

I installed a fresh copy of 5.1.12 and am using the existing database. Here are the issues I am experiencing:

* can't charge tax. No matter what I do I can't get the invoices to charge sales tax. I reviewed my rules and they are correct.

* credit card invoices are not processing. My issue seems a little different to others in that I can't even manually process a credit card transaction. I verified my information has not changed for the credit card gateway. The gateway log doesn't show anything recent.

*This one is really weird but I can't pull up the admin page on my Chrome browser on my mac. It works just fine in another browser and on chrome on another machine. Ofcouse it sounds silly that this could be related to any of my other issues but it does have me concerned.

Argh.

Figured out one of the issues. All the stored credit card info was erased during the reinstall. I thought the info was saved in the database.

Also for some reason I can finally pull my admin page back up on Chrome.

I still have my tax issue to figure out.