i can't seem to get pop piping to work

Boss

I have tried all sorts of configurations but I can't get the support ticket piping to work.

I'm using the recommended option for cPanel, (which I'm on).

In the ticket logs of WHMCS it's saying this: Blocked Potential Email Loop

And Subject is saying "No Subject" and the From says: From: «»

The messages that are currently there have subjects and come from a different email addresses.

There is no loop of any sort that I can work out.

Any ideas what I'm missing please?

the <> and blank subjects are spams being sent to your support depart emails. Sounds like piping is working. Do not try to opena ticket using one of the addresses for the admin of that department or the email of one of the departments....those would try to loop if allowed

the <> and blank subjects are spams being sent to your support depart emails. Sounds like piping is working. Do not try to opena ticket using one of the addresses for the admin of that department or the email of one of the departments....those would try to loop if allowed

Sorry I was very tired when I wrote this and missed some info.

I checked what's in the inbox and it's not spam it's a clients email and I also then sent myself an email from a completely different email address and it won't pick that up either.