Edit Theme

Soo because I was willing to give out the files to a 3rd party to get help modifying the theme, I got my subscription to my theme over at whmcsthemes.com terminated.

EVEN THO... I managed to get this issue sorted out myself, and didnt actually have to get someone to help me, I somehow broke the TOS, just by suggesting or asking for help.

Well so if you get a theme from them you are not allowed to have anyone adjust it?

Nope, not allowed to give any files in the download provided from them to anyone. I suggested I was going and got my theme terminated. If you cant edit the theme, you have to go through whmcsthemes.com directly, and hope they come back with a reasonable quote, or your screwed. I just tinkered with it for several hours here this morning and managed to get it figured out.

Edited by AffordableDomainsCanada
Added quote from "ufshane"

This is the reply I got when I asked why my account was terminated;

Jason

Your support and updates have been terminated.

The product you purchased was supplied to you.

Many thanks

Alistair

His website says;

Free Updates - If WHMCS release a new version, your download will be updated.

Priority Support - As a Premium Customer, you will receive support 7 days a week.

He doesnt offer support on weeked, and updates are included in the purchase, I didnt break his TOS..

then when you submit a ticket it says; Our UK office is open from 9am to 5pm each day, excluding weekends and Public Holidays

Very misleading....

Edited by AffordableDomainsCanada