Payment Gateways Not Appearing After Install

ISOForest

Hi

I'll get straight to the point.

This is a fresh install of WHMCS and I'm having problems installing any new payment gateway modules.

I am currently trying to incorporate BTC as our payment method. I have tried 2 different add-ons and neither seem to be working.

CoinBase:

http://www.whmcs.com/members/communityaddons.php?action=viewmod&id=1162

BlockChain:

http://www.whmcs.com/members/communityaddons.php?action=viewmod&id=1570

I have followed the instructions perfectly (not like they are exactly hard) but when i go into payment gateways neither of them are in the drop down list. I am able to activate any/all other payment gateways that came with WHMCS.

I have tried a few other gateways at random and none of them are showing up. All files are correctly in the folders they need to and chmod's match all the others on system.

i also got a gateway module for btc ( bips ) ( http://dehost.org/whmcs )

it works for me with out a problem

i do not know how the other modules is written or why they do not show

can you check if you selected the option at the product page (checkbox at the product edit ) ?

if that is not checked then it wont display , else it should display

if that is not the problem , then probaly the module is written wrong

also in my case , i got a checkbox that need to be checked before it shows

some other modules got a option that ask if you like to show it on order form

Greetings From PowerChaos

• 7 months later...

I think the biggest problem is this part of the instructions..

Move the contents of this module into the root WHMCS installation

this needs to be changed in the instructions, it does not go in the root.

It goes in the modules gateway folder. Just install it in the same folder relation.

For example, what is in the callback folder goes in the callback folder of your whmcs modules/gateway/callback folder, now there is no coinbase folder in your gateway folder so you just move the whole folder of the plugin there. and then the coinbase.php file goes in the gateway dir.

i just installed it and it installed just fine.. dont forget to set up your API key on coinbase first, you will need it... just plug those in where it says.

Also you will need to create your own random key. Just make one up or use http://www.random.org/strings/ to make 1 is all you need and make it 20 long and use 0-9 and lowercase a-z then just copy that into notepad and add your own uppercase letters and a few numbers, this will assure that noone knows it but you. And then that key goes in one of the last items on the page appended to the end of a link, youll see it example ?secret=that code.... its one of the last items on the config.

I have not tested this yet, i have a support ticket in with coinbase to find out how to test it and exactly what permissions i need for the API... currrently i have permissions set to balance, order, transaction, request, recurring payment, reports.. I have no idea if that is sufficient or not on the coinbase side. I DID NOT check merchant or buy or sell or user or any of that stuff i feel is not needed for security reasons.

If anyone knows how to test this please advise thanks.