Sales Rep commission

kthomas

Not with built-in functions of WHMCS. We developed "Commission Manager" module addon that we use to pay commissions, recurring or one-time based, based on a fixed or a percentage amount. We can also set a billing cycle for recurring amounts. Example: pay a commission of 10% every 3 months for a maximum period of 9 months. It's possible to create a "manual" commissions (for example if it's noting related to WHMCS) or also based on a product/service of WHMCS. We add commissions directly in the Credit Balance (and Credit Manager of course) of the related Sales Rep all automatically.

In other words hell yeah! It's possible :evil:

• 4 weeks later...

Is this module available? I'd love to see how it works and if it would be appropriate for us. Our issue with the WHMCS affiliate system is that it ties commissions to Orders, and not Clients. So, if a client places an order with the affiliate link, the commission is awarded, but IF the customer then places an order on another computer, the affiliate gets nothing.

We were planning to sell it but in this moment we have so many other projects to do. Before i can release a demo version i need time to write documentation, add the licensing suppot etc. For now i can only show you some screenshots.

One - Two - Three - Four

If you are intrested feel free to PM-me.

p.s. probably there are some mistakes in language. The module supports multi-language but since in this moment we are not ready to release it, i hadn't time to translate it properly :-P On the other hand it's perfect in Italian :lol:

One other option is to use the affiliate program, have your sales reps create client accounts and activate their affiliate accounts.

You can then install the coupon affiliates (free). At this stage your employees will have custom commission links and custom affiliate coupons.

I am sure with a little trickery by ModulesGarden or yourself, your developers etc you can have some sort of drop down menu of your sales reps enabling clients to choose one.