Order Form Stuck On One Theme!

Michael O

I'm not sure if this is a bug but after changing my order form from comparison to anything else it does not change to the selected order form. Its stuck on that theme when showing plans other parts like domains have changed. Ive tired deleting the folder from the server and its just blank now. Anyone else run into this problem?

Regards, Michael

If a Product Group is assigned a specific order form template, it will keep using the same order form even you change the Default order form on the Ordering Tab in General settings. To change the order form for that group you will need to edit the product group on products/services page and change it there.

If a Product Group is assigned a specific order form template, it will keep using the same order form even you change the Default order form on the Ordering Tab in General settings. To change the order form for that group you will need to edit the product group on products/services page and change it there.

Ah I see. Thanks for that. Was it like that before? This is new thing right to set a template for a product group?

I recently upgraded from 5.1.3 so I missed all the additional changes in between.

Regards, Michael