WHMCS & RadiusManager

djajay80

someone wrote a module to connect to Radius Manager using what looks like the FreeRadius module.

It has worked find for me for over 3 months, just today at midnight when it should have suspended users I got this error in the email log:

Services Suspended

- ERROR: Manual Suspension Required - FreeRadius Database Query Error: Access denied for user 'xxxxx_whmcs5'@'localhost' to database 'radius' - My Users Name- 5Meg Wireless Internet Residential (Service ID: 285 - User ID: 275)

What was interesting was "xxxxx_whmcs5" is the user name Im using on our hosted website running WHMCS.

and the database 'radius' is on our local Radius server SQL.

Well then when I got into work I tried to manually suspend a user using the SUSPEND button on the Products/Services Page..

I got this error:

Module Command Error

FreeRadius Database Query Error: Access denied for user 'xxxxx_whmcs5'@'localhost' to database 'radius'

what would stop the hosting server (whmcs) to not be able to connect to my remote Radius system? Ive check and I can login to the sql server with the same username and password.

• 8 months later...