Global email CSS not saving?

Hi everyone

Having a bit of a problem where when putting anything into the global email CSS styling field in admin and clicking save changes, it doesn't save them and the field comes back blank.

Also can't seem to figure out what this falls under in the SQL table (was trying to see if it saves there but just doesn't appear on admin screen).

Anyone had anything similar?

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone

Having a bit of a problem where when putting anything into the global email CSS styling field in admin and clicking save changes, it doesn't save them and the field comes back blank.

Also can't seem to figure out what this falls under in the SQL table (was trying to see if it saves there but just doesn't appear on admin screen).

Anyone had anything similar?

Same issue here, did you get this figured out? I am running Version: 5.2.10 (latest version offered from their godaddy / downloads.

I have the global header and footer completely customized with HTML table's and looks great and saves the code within those sections. But whatever I put in the "Global Email CSS Styling" text box, it removes it after I click save.

Looking for a solution so I can finish the customization of the Global Email Style.

Thanks!