If Logged In/Out

Jordan

I've been configuring some pages to be set up so that a user needs to be logged in, however the text that is displayed when a user is not logged in, is still displayed when a user IS logged in.

What statements would I use for the content that should ONLY be displayed when I user is NOT logged in? =)

I've been configuring some pages to be set up so that a user needs to be logged in, however the text that is displayed when a user is not logged in, is still displayed when a user IS logged in.

What statements would I use for the content that should ONLY be displayed when I user is NOT logged in? =)

{if !$loggedin}
Item you don't want displayed [u]when[/u] logged in
{/if}

{if $loggedin}
Item you don't want displayed [u]unless[/u] logged in
{/if}

• 2 weeks later...
Does this work outside the WHMCS directory? So if I have pages at mydomain.tld and WHMCS is at mydomain.tld/WHMCS, is there anything I need to add to the listed code for WHMCS to know whether or not a user is logged in outside of the WHMCS directory?

You would need to test for a valid whmcs session and if they are logged in using php instead.