Domain Registrar Module

Hello

I'v builded a website to sell domains and web hosting online but now i want to add the domains of my country that are with a .al tld that stands for albania and i'v been comunicating with the adequate authority for this and they gave me an appid an handle varaible that are unique for ervery regristrar and an api url.

I know i have to build an domain registrar module but i don't know how.I'v downloaded the template but the sintaks of the authority is diferent from that of the whmcs.

Any help please.

Hi albionbame,

Why build a new API module? Check out EuroDNS.com and we have one which plugs into our domain registration system allowing you to register all the exotic and complicated TLDs other providers don't offer!

Email sales@eurodns.com giving an idea of how many domains you have and what you need and you'll get a reply same day. Prices to API customers are obviously not the retail prices you see on the public website!

Good luck with the rest of your project!

Matt Wilson

mwilson@eurodns.com

I have to build one off my own to connect to the servers of my local authority couse as everyone knows the domains with the tld off the state and it's subdomains are property off the state and all the domain requests should pass in their servers and i don't see other way to achieve this unless to build a new module.

I have to build one off my own to connect to the servers of my local authority couse as everyone knows the domains with the tld off the state and it's subdomains are property off the state and all the domain requests should pass in their servers and i don't see other way to achieve this unless to build a new module.

Hi albionbame,

If you're going direct that's one thing and the registry would probably be the first call I'd make to see if they've had the question before...

However, to get started with this today without any headaches, just let me know and we can have your test API up and the plugin installed in 5 mins!

.al doesn't have any special fields on the registration form so there's nothing extra to develop for our API.

Install the EuroDNS plugin and activate it in WHMCS then configure it simply by adding the username and password we give you then you're ready to start.

If you want to give it a try, just email me and you can see how our reseller rates compare.