WHMCS Integration Code Not Working Properly

VRD

Hi all,

I added some Integration Code to my WordPress site and the formatting looks no good. I will add an attachment to show how the Domain Checker and Domain Registration has split onto 2 lines for some reason.

I also notice that if I test either of them from my WP site it takes me to my WHMCS site ok but not in a new window :( I don't want clients left on that site with no way of returning. I tried to tinker with the code but, as a non-coder, was unable to make this work

Additionally, when I test the Domain checker, and follow the order through into the WHMCS ordering process, the formatting on the WHMCS page is wrong as well. Sections overlap each other. How can this be fixed as it also looks unprofessional?

Thank you in advance :)

whmcs-1.jpg

whmcs-2.jpg

Ah, thank you :)

So for the problem with the layout on my website it is the CSS from my WordPress theme?

The second problem is within the WHMCS client area, which I have not done anything to so should work 'out of the box'. How can that be fixed?