recurring payment invoice email

our system sends the invoice about 3 days before the recurring payment is taken (paypal or 2co)

some customers still login, and pay the invoice manually, and in some cases setup another recurring payment

I notice when whmcs send its month invoices there is a phrase that says its been detected we are making a recurring payment, and no action is needed

How can I get this added to my emails for just the recurring amounts???

You need to look at the subscription id, if it exists then you simply show the added notice.

This is the sort of thing but you will have to look in the mergefields at the bottom of the email template to find the correct one.

{if $subscriptionid}Our records show you have an automatic payment plan, this notice is just for your information{/if}

Word it however you like and replace $subscriptionid in with the correct variable. if there isnt one you can make one by adding a hook to the system, if you need help with that drop me an inbox.