Urgent help with custom template integration!

Turndot

Hello,

There was a recent update on my template which messed up my client area. The integration was done by the WHMCS guys which worked well till the update for my template rolled out. Now, when I click on the client area link on my website, its completely broken. I approached the WHMCS guys for help but unfortunately they could only point me to a direction which I found beyond my technical abilities. I am not a web designer and I desperately need some help restoring my website.

The WHMCS guys gave me something that I need to do in order to restore, but I am afraid I got lost looking at the resolution they posted (see below):

"Hi,

It appears you have delete or moved a log of your custom css files, specifically:

<link rel='stylesheet' id='rgs-css' href='templates/turndot52/wp-content/themes/salient_old2/css/rgs.css?ver=3.5.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

<link rel='stylesheet' id='responsive-css' href='templates/turndot52/wp-content/themes/salient_old2/css/responsive.css?ver=3.5.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

<link rel='stylesheet' id='font-awesome-css' href='templates/turndot52/wp-content/themes/salient_old2/css/font-awesome.min.css?ver=3.5.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

<link rel='stylesheet' id='main-styles-css' href='templates/turndot52/wp-content/themes/salient_old2/style.css?ver=3.5.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

<!--[if lt IE 9]>

<link rel='stylesheet' id='ie8-css' href='templates/turndot52/wp-content/themes/salient_old2/css/ie8.css?ver=3.5.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

<![endif]-->

<link rel='stylesheet' id='dynamic_colors-css' href='templates/turndot52/wp-content/themes/salient_old2/css/colors.css?ver=3.5.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

<link rel='stylesheet' id='dynamic_fonts-css' href='templates/turndot52/wp-content/themes/salient_old2/css/fonts.css?ver=3.5.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

<link rel='stylesheet' id='custom_css-css' href='templates/turndot52/wp-content/themes/salient_old2/css/custom.css?ver=3.5.1' type='text/css' media='all' />

So you'd need to restore them back to the original locations as your custom template relies upon them, eg: https://turndot.com/clientportal/templates/turndot52/wp-content/themes/salient_old2/css/rgs.css?ver=3.5.1"

The integration was done using salient_old2 theme, but now after the update the theme folder is "salient" (without quotes).

I would greatly appreciate any help on this as its has been over 5 days of downtime for me.

TIA,

Anish

The integration team had given me a zip file which had "turndot52" folder as the customized template. That zip folder had a folder named salient_old2. Will it work if I copy turndot52 over to the /clientportal/templates/ and rename it to salient and remove the corrupt folder?