[NOT A BUG] Live Help Licence Error - AGAIN

I updated WHMCS today and have since been getting 'license invalid' from the livehelp addon.

I went to 'check for updates' to try and force an update of the local key, and even reissued the licence but its still showing as invalid, even though the licence info page in whmcs shows the livehelp addon there.

The even more annoying thing is that its showing me as online when im not and on a weekend when i get the most live help requests, customers and potential customers will think they are being ignored!!

I've contacted support over 6 hours ago and haven't had any response, and this is not the first time this has happened. To say I'm unhappy is an under statement.

WHMCS - please make sure this doesn't happen again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • WHMCS CEO

There was a licensing update required for the live chat addon along with the V5.2 release and so likely that was missed. I think I remember replying to your ticket about this at the time so hopefully it's all sorted now. If you're still having problems, let us know.

Matt