Custom Product Fields on Review & Checkout Page

htindill

Hey all,

We are customizing our WHMCS install to work a bit differently for our purpose (we are not a web host) so far we have gotten everything we have needed done. But I am running into something I cannot figure out right now.

On the order page, we have custom fields where our clients put in specific information based on what they are ordering. We sell cellphones, so some of our orders (for upgrades) will have an existing phone number we need the customer to put in, we got that all working.

But we want what they put in the Custom Product Fields to show up on the Review and Checkout page. Some of our clients (all businesses) will be ordering 2 or 3 phones at once, so we want them to submit one order instead of 3 so having the phone numbers show up there for them to confirm they got all the details right is ideal.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, here's some photos showing what I want...

/http://i.imgur.com/eJMXsRl.png - Configure page

/http://i.imgur.com/ZH6uVmw.png - Review and Checkout

So I want the information they put in the custom product fields on the configure page to show up in the review and check out area. I am aware that i will have to modify the template for it, i just can't find any documentation or other threads on what code is involved :)

Also one other question, not as important...is there a way to copy custom product fields from one product to another without having to do it manually? As you can imagine there is a lot of phones out there that every company sells, and new ones brought out often so the easier i can make this the better :P

Thanks for your help!