VRD Posted May 7, 2013 Share Posted May 7, 2013 I have tried to find an answer in the forums but no luck so far. In my client area I have some forms for the client to download, fill out and then send back to me. I thought using the support ticket system would be a good idea. I tried it myself and get: The following errors occurred: The file you tried to upload is not allowed. (Allowed File Extensions: .jpg,.gif,.jpeg,.png) Is this a how it works or is there somewhere I can change settings to allow different file types, namely Word docs and pdfs? Thank you in advance 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WebsiteIntegrations Posted May 7, 2013 Share Posted May 7, 2013 admin -> setup -> general settings -> support -> Allowed File Attachment Types 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VRD Posted May 7, 2013 Author Share Posted May 7, 2013 Wow thank you wwesn for the quick and excellent reply I knew it might be something simple. Didn't think to look in the General settings. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.