WHMCS Foreign Currency Recurring payments

Hi

I have setup whmcs to accept payments in 4 currencies with USD being my base currency.

Am I right in my assumption that people making reecurring payments using other currencies the amount will be different every month as currency exchange rate will be different ? Just USD base rate is same.

It seems obvious but just want to make sure :-)

Thanks.

Yes, that's correct *if* you do enable prices to be based on exchange rates based on USD in

Setup -> Automation Settings -> Currency Auto Update Settings

But you can also leave it disabled and set your own Euro (or whatever) prices for all products, and then implement a different payment gateway for e.g. Euro (or use PayPal, where the same acct. works for various currencies if those are enabled in PayPal).

John

• 3 weeks later...

There is an option on most(if not all) gateways to convert to your default currently for processing, so the amount is converted before the gateway gets it, this eliminated the cost involved where some gateways charge for currency conversions. you have to let the client know this will happen though or you may end up with a dumped order.