Jump to content

Issues after upgrade to the latest version


Recommended Posts


First I applied a pach after the notice I got via email. After this I had the problems you can see below. Then I upgraded to the latest version with the hope the problems to be fixed. But it didn't help.




- If you select to change the language, the page load again to the default language. So you can't change it.

- The Domain availability lookup does not work at all. No, it is not about the whoisservers.php. The problem is more general. It does not work at all. It does not load the block to display if the name is available or not. It displays nothing. I aslo tried all the templates but it does not helped.


I tried to display the errors, but there is no any one error.


I do not know what to do now!

Edited by nicholas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated