After I delete a test account I get an "already registered"error when trying the same

I have tested the cart by creating my own account. When I go delete the account through the WHMCS client section I try to test the same domain in creating a new account and i get the error "The domain you entered is already registered with us- you will need to cancel it prior to placing a new order". I go to clients section and there is nothing there as I deleted the account. It seems the data is still stuck in the database and not allowing me to create the account again even though I deleted the client. Is there something I am missing?

I tried listing the clients and there are none. I tried System Cleanup with tomorrows date and still get the same problem. I have tried the Domain Resolver which only lists my hosting site and not the others where I receive the error. I've tried a lot of things in the Administration area and I can't find the accounts so I can cancel them.

Ok after a little research I ran the command SELECT `domain` FROM `tbldomains` and got 0 results. I'm going to try an update WHMCS to the current version that just came out recently in hopes that it resolves this issue I'm having.

I wouldn't have a problem with it but the test domains I used are actual domains that I will be using for accounts at a later time.