HOW TO: Auto-Generate an invoice for a domain moved to another client?

(iTD)

I have two clients who used to be business partners, but are no longer. A domain for client #2 still resided in the account of client #1. Recently an invoice was sent to client #1 to renew this invoice. She requested that I have client #2 take care of it. So:

* I setup a new account for client #2 and moved the domain into that account

* I cancelled the invoice for client #1

* I went to client #2's Summary page and clicked "Generate Due Invoices", hoping that WHMCS would recognize that the domain was coming due and trigger an invoice. It did not.

I need to generate an invoice that is linked to my ENOM account so that when client #2 pays, the domain is auto-renewed.

How can I do this?

Thanks!

FIXED:

I edited the database tables for tbinvoiceitems and tbinvoices and changed the userid (account number) from client #1 to client #2, and changed the status in the database from Cancelled to Unpaid. The invoice now appears in the right place and appears to be active in the system.

Edited by (iTD)