HELP! WHMCS screwed up after attempting to add SolusVM Module

redham

Hi,

I have an open ticket (Ticket #DPV-756446) with WHMCS support department but I haven't had a reply in days. The ticket was closed prematurely and I failed twice trying to reopen it but finally was successful. At least it is showing as Customer Reply when I got to my Tickets list.

SolusVM support is useless. All they would say is that I had to open two ports for their module to work but both ports WERE open. SolusVM just kept kicking the problem back to me without any useful advice. They even tried to tell me my website had malware on it so they couldn't go into it. I provided a google search with plenty of online tools for them to check my site with. They use Bitdefender and it had an really old problem still showing as my site as infected.

Phil at SolusVM assessment of my problem was summed up as:

"Hi,

The module works fine with 5.2.3 We have an install of it and it works. We also have a lot of clients with 5.2.3 with no issues. It's a configuration issue somewhere in your whmcs.

Every ticket you seem to make a threat to move to other software, maybe we should stop battling on and you make the move because i don't see any way forward now.

--

Kind Regards,

Phill Bandelow - SolusLabs Management Team"

"Battling", I'm just trying to get their software running on my WHMCS installation and now WHMCS is screwed up and I can't even reinstall it according to what WHMCS support told me.

Has anyone else had any similar problem with the SolusVM module?

If so was your WHMCS installation messed up and how were you able to get it fixed?

Thanks for any help,

redham