Multiple Servers, What am I Missing???

Patty Gale

I have 2 servers that I manage for two totally separate sets of clients. Both servers are created properly in WHMCS.

I created the products that need to be created for each server. I also created 2 server groups and assigned each server to its respective server group. I know I have to select a primary server and that's when I run into problems. When one of the servers is selected as the primary server and goes through the sales process... the product for that primary server creates and provisions the new account exactly as it's supposed to (even though it does set it to pending first).

However, when I try to go through the sales process for a product for the non-primary server, it creates the client account, but I get this error when I try to accept the order to create provisioning.

Curl Error - Couldn't resolve host (6)

I did alternate testing with each server being selected. It works perfectly for the primary server, but not the non-primary server. It does not seek out the proper server group even though the proper server group is created and selected for each product.

I'm not looking for server-balancing, I need specific products created on specific servers. Should I not be using server groups at all? If so, how to I assign a product to a specific server?

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!