Subdomain TLD error

clopezi

Hi,

When i select subdomain as a client, if i select "domain.com" all goes well, but if i select "domain.es", the server says that it's an invalid domain.

I have to made any modification to allow .es subdomains?

Thanks!

Regards, Carlos

I think, WHMCS is designed to sell webhosting and for clients to purchase domains. I dont think it is possible to have clients who own "sub-domains" so you can have domain.com as your client but subdomain.domain.com cant be a seperate client.

Hi,

Yes! Is a packet (domain + hosting), and the client can select free subdomain or standard domain. In subdomain, if the user select XXXXXX.subdomain.com, works well.

But if the user selects XXXXX.subdomain.es, the server says the user has input a invalid domain.

In the subdomain options of the packet, i have both, subdomain.com and subdomain.es

Thanks!

Ok, so this is a TLD problem. Does the registrar you are with support .es domains? If not then I think this is why it can not register.

Yes, it supports, but they dont need to support.

For exmaple, if my domain was pepitogrillo.com and pepitogrillo.es, i have the two domains in my hand and all works well.

When the user select the free subdomain (user.pepitogrillo.es or user.pepitogrillo.com), the system accept the .com but the when selects the user.pepitogrillo.es, the system says that it's not a valid domain.