Customizing

Lankea

Hi,

Excuse me if this is posted else where, if so please direct me. I've looked around, haven't found the answer I was looking for.

I am wondering if It is at all possible to remove certain things from the order form; such as "Additional Information" and the "Billing Cycle" as I only offer one time/month payment. I use the Configurable Options (which I am also wondering If this text can be changed to something else) because my company sells game servers which is charged by the number of slots.

If someone has already done this and can help out or knows how to do this. It would be greatly appreciated!

- Lankea

I haven't used WHMCS for hosting, but I think you can turn on/off additional field at:

Admin Panel -> Setup -> General Settings -> Ordering [Tab] -> Allow Notes on Checkout

Yes you can hide billing cycle by editing "configureproduct.tpl" inside "public_html/templates/orderforms/YOUR_CHOOSEN_ORDER_FORM_TEMPLATE"

I found it, I've decided I'm going to leave it. All I want the billing cycle to say is Monthly, Quarterly and Semi-Annual. What code do I take out to remove the $0.00 as well as add the discount % after Quarterly and Semi-Annual?

Also I've noticed that when switching from Monthly billing to Quarterly or Semi-Annual, the configurable price is not switching yet I have all the prices filled out; nor is my order summary updating. It is staying blank. Is there a setting I have to change to allow it to update?

Thanks,

-Lankea