Paypal payment bundled in extra invoice

Still using 5.0.3 for lack of time. I hope this bug is already fixed; please confirm.

There were three domain registrations ordered and paid together with Paypal. 4 invoices are generated. One with the total amount of the three registrations and listing their pro-forma invoice numbers (no mention of VAT; useless piece of paper) and three separate for each registration. Shouldn't there be only the three invoices? The Paypal should be either not there at all or just send as a payment receipt not an invoice!

The same error occurs when the clients pays toward his credit. No service is bought, he just prepays and there should be no invoice for this. If this would remain as a proforma invoice, there would not be a problem because it can be discarded, but now the paypal invoice occupies a consecutive final invoice number. This messes up my accounts and now I have to write an negative invoice to correct it.