question regarding whmcs domain reseller

jmwebhost

Hello everyone,

I signed up at domains.whmcs.com for directi account however have few questions. Said no min deposit but don't I have to deposit at least enough for one domain? Or when someone signs up will it just charge their cc make them pay via paypal or something. I don't want to make any money offer this however I don't want to lose money. If I'm paying 7.95 and only charge 7.95 then have pay paypal fees myself correct? Read somewhere said after paypal fees a domain is really $8.25? Anyways how is everyone using this service? I seen some for 6.49 I want to enable directi in whmcs however I'm not sure if I have to add funds or if they will just be able use their payment info.

• WHMCS CEO

The customer pays you, and you pay DirectI. Your customer does not pay DirectI. Your customer as far as they are concerned is dealing only with you. They don't get to see DirectI or that you are a reseller at all.

Matt

Ok thanks Matt..

I thought so however as I saw under registars you can put directi and user log in information so figured it would in fact just bill them through gateway you set up at directi. So I'll get info payment then in turn go to directi myself and pay for the domain it's not automated correct?