Hiw ti link to individual product, not groups?

invisionstudios

I'm trying to get a button that's located elsewhere on my site (in a comparison chart in WordPress) to link directly to a product in WHMCS. I copy the LINK from the product setup page (Products/Services -> Edit Product -> Links) and paste it as the destination for my button, but the target page is showing ALL the products in the group as radio buttons, with the target product pre-selected.

I'm trying to have the user go to the individual product they select, not a GROUP page. I can't find anything in the Docs that speaks to this.

I'm using the default template for my WHMCS pages, FWIW.

I think it's too confusing for the user to see all those products. Do I have to put them in different groups to get the behavior I want?

Any thoughts on how I can achieve this?

Are you sure you're copying the correct link? The link should end in something like: a=add&pid=14

pid being Product ID. If it's ending in gid, then you're linking to a group. Should be the top link in the collection of links under Links, I'm running 5.2.2. Not 100% sure that it hasn't changed recently. When I go to one of those links on my install, it adds it just fine.