Email piping with Enkompass or Windows

I've scoured all over the net and this one is eluding me. Hopefully someone can help.

I'm wanting to setup the email piping feature in enkompass. Initially I wanted to setup the email forwarding option however neither the control panel, nor the mail server itself will allow for the php command line whmcs gives you to be entered into the "Forward to" field. it always says enter a valid email...frustrating.

So I moved over to the pop3 import method and for that to work apparently I have to setup a cron job. Enkompass doesn't allow that and I have no idea how to do it within windows server 2008 r2. I looked in the control panel and there is a task scheduler however I can use the pop.php file if I only knew what argument to be passing. So that option is a dead end for me too. Can anyone provide some insight into how to overcome this obstacle?

Thanks in advance.