Help me to customise some of the order pages

mnm

Hi,

I have my site with Frames (yeah I know but Im not a reat coder...).

Anyway I have found out that PayPal subscription is now broked as PayPal does not allow their page to be displyed in a Frame :(

Can someone help with with the order forms (all 3 of them please) - what I want to achive is that when the customers have gone through the ordering process and the PayPal is just about to be displayed (for payment) to open the PayPal page in a new browser window. Once payment has gone or not gone through close the PayPal window and go back to WHMCS pages to the next step (order successful or not etc). This will enable me to keep my Frames and get it to work with PayPal too.

Is this something that can be done? Can anyone explain to me what I need to do to achieve this?

Thanks guys.

Hey, mnm ... (jeeze now I am getting a chocolate fix)

All you really need to do is customize the header.tpl and footer.tpl with basic HTML.

There is some more on this in the WHMCS Manual at http://v3manual.whmcs.com/

If your main pages already have a logo and header, as well as a footer, you can just copy that into the whmcs header and footer files, and you should be set to go!