Disable Autoresponder For Support Department

sherwin_flight

Hello,

I have a department sent up in WHMCS, and email is piped there from my server. For this department I have checked the "No Autoresponder" option, but when a new e-mail is received at that e-mail address an autoresponse is still sent out.

Is there a setting or something that I am missing?

No, they will get an automatic response, the option to which you are referring to if you read carefully states, Do not send the autoresponder message for NEW TICKETS

This simply means that no response will go to the client until the admin manage the ticket. This works well when you have all of the ticket departments setup to only be opened from the ticket system because there is no need to send a message, the client knows they opened a ticket.

Further more onsite ticket creations have two key benefits and one bonus.

1, The client has to authenticate prior to any ticket being opened so you know when your dealing with the ticket that are who they say.

2, Your clients visiting your site for tickets is a chance to imprint your brand in your clients mind.

Bonus, These visits being return visits help with your website rank in google if you are using analytics. there are actually a ton of benefits to these return visits but the main thing above everything else is that the trust relationship is built with your website and not their email client/service