[RESOLVED] SagePay Token Module

Hi,

As reported in BETA this module is still not working. When a customer tries to pay, update card details or if we as admin try to add their card details we get the following error:-

UserID => ####

VPSProtocol => 2.23

TxType => TOKEN

Status => INVALID

StatusDetail => 5017 : The Security Code(CV2) is required.

Also as noted in the reports during the BETA SagePay have pushed and updated protocol (v3) which should make the storing of the token after a payment a lot simpler.

Keen to see this working so we can take payments!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

I've been helping Matt test a fixed version of the module which works and resolves a few other issues with the older version of the module too.

I confirmed with Matt the final issue we were seeing with tokens not removing on the test server was down to a bug on SagePay's part which they have fixed. I've not been able to test on the live servers yet as holding off getting tokens enabled on live till we ready to roll the 5.2 update to live.