Curlopt timeout after a minute

Nathron

Receiving this when provisioning it is due to my actions on create of an account on my server. These are mostly extended security settings installation of scripts depending on packages dnssec if it's enabled for a tld. Is there a way to increase the curlopt_timeout setting for a module? All this stuff is encrypted and while I understand it it's a giant pita if theirs no way to configure stuff like timeouts and specific environment based stuff. Cause every server is different and if you have a more involved setup it can take quite a bit longer depending on what your provisioning. Already set up php_max_execution time fcgid execution time settings and apache execution time settings. The provision actually does succeed but it says it failed. Just wish I could disable the failed email since it sends an email from my server. Also have it add the client to my server within whmcs regaurdless of course it would just be easier to have a higher curl timeout setting. I think it's just the delay between certain steps of provision specifically generating dnssec keys and installing scripts takes a while.