Automatic Account Creation with HELM and WHM by whmcs fails

rajabgopal

Hello,

I have whmcs installed on my website, And I have linux space with whm/cpanel and I have windows space with HELM interface to create the account.

I have payment option with 2checkout dot com and sucessfully I am being paid.

But after the payment made by the customer , I need to have the account needs to be created in WHM AND HELM interface automatically with the whmcs without the user needs to be create the account manually.

I have tested this , But some time whmcs intract with whm and creates the account automatically. But most of the time are not.

And also with HELM, after the payment is made, the helm interface creates the account and it goes off from the helm user accounts interface when i fresh the helm interface, after that I could not able to view the user account in helm interface.

I would like to have the perfect solution or way to configure the whmcs for both whm and helm to create the account automatically without having any issue, so, In that what I can make sure everything goes well with out any manual intraction with whmcs for helm and whm to create the accouts.

I am not sure whether I made any mistake on configuring the servers to make the fail on account creation, But I would like to have the good way of configure the both whm and helm server.

If Anybody helm me on this, that would be very nice for me and I would appreciate thier help.

Thanks.

My Advance Thanks to them.

:)