Password Protect a Page? Addon?

RavenMedia

A follow up:

Is there a variable to check for specific group id, for instance something like this:

{if $groupid==2}

SOME CONTENT TO SHOW UP

{else}

You don't have permissions.

{/if}

I'm aware that for each group there is a separate ID, I just have no idea how to reach it because I can't find anything regarding it in documentation. I tried finding code where it checked for group IDs for discounts but couldn't find anything.

I would appreciate any help on this one.

Edited by RavenMedia

That helped. :)

I've read complete Debug Console like you suggested, I'm now searching for a variable that says if the product is hidden or not. My main goal is to show list of products that are only available for a certain group. For now, I've managed to show content to certain group, now I'm trying to figure out how can I list such hidden products in the code that appear only to the group I want it to appear.

If there's no such variable I'll have to link products separately for such group, unless you guys have a better idea?

Thanks a lot.