Looking for Someone good at WHMCS - Need some customization

Hello,

We're going to change the backend platform of Legit SEO from aMember to WHMCS due to a few things and I don't have time to do the customization myself.

Here's what we need:

1) Customize the signup form.

We want to remove the default address/city/zipcode/ and a bunch of other fields and modify the signup form to include custom fields like URL1, keywords for URL 1.. then URL2, keywords for URL2 and so on.

(This took me 10 minutes on another installation... very basic stuff. Refer here: http://docs.whmcs.com/Order_Form_Templates).

2) Modify it so that we can export values in custom fields

I tried exporting real quick but it didn't export the values in custom fields (URL/keywords etc). We would like to have it modified so that it exports each and every bit of data associated with that particular client.

(Again, this shouldn't take more than 30 minutes maybe)

If you think you can get the job done, please post in the thread and PM me with your price. Note that this is an hour worth of work at max... so please quote accordingly. I'm on a limited budget for this.