Autotask Integration

remcom

We utilize Autotask (http://www.autotask.com) internally for our MSP side of the business for customer management. Over the last year we have been tossing up the idea of integrating the two systems to help our internal operations run smoother for clients who overlap.

We have obtained quotes from some of our developers and are basically checking to see if any other WHMCS users here use these two systems and if there was any demand for this integration.

We would are looking at Customer Sync, Product Sync and Ticket Sync to start. With the possibility of full two way syncing, project management, customer notes and ticket notes.

One of the reason for this post is to see if others may be interested in offsetting some of the cost to develop or even partnering to get an integration done.

• 10 months later...

We started early items for this but never finished. We had 1 other company that was interested however we have recently decided to move away from Autotask on the IT services side. We switched to Connectwise, in which I will probably be looking to integrate this into WHMCS eventually.

• 6 months later...

Hi Jonathan-- did you ever integrated WHMCS w/Connectwise? We use CW now and are about to purchase WHMCS. Not sure I'll need to keep Connectwise or not, and would welcome any feedback you can share about your experience.

Thanks!

Jason

Hi Jonathan-- did you ever integrated WHMCS w/Connectwise? We use CW now and are about to purchase WHMCS. Not sure I'll need to keep Connectwise or not, and would welcome any feedback you can share about your experience.

Thanks!

Jason

I have not proceeded with the integration as of yet. Its still in our to do list but other items with priority took over. Feel free to contact me off forum to discuss working together.