Comparison template bug on STEP 1 of order form

dezio

When changing radio button to select "register", "transfer" or "own" domain, input display style doesn't change, always is visible this one:

<input type="text" id="registersld" size="30" value=""/>

but for example if tranfer radiobox is checked it should change to:

<input type="text" id="transfersld" size="30" value=""/>

Its javascript code bug.

I'am using latest 5.1 version

• 3 weeks later...

Does this affect the register/transfer/own domain functionality because mine isn't working... I have all the patches that I'm aware of unless I reverted at some point. Although I can't remember doing that. That portion of the javascript/tpl is entirely un-touched. Posting fix for this now... as I was having the same issues unfortunately. Then of course I need to fix the password strength meter not working well at all. >.>

Edited by Nathron
Additional information

new/modified js new function is showDomOption(ele) takes a javascript element as argument. Aside from this the checked attribute wasn't removed which the actual domain check js function looks for the input with the checked attribute to grab the values of the inputs for whatever option. Try removing //jQuery("input.cartbutton:button,input.cartbutton:submit").button(); entirely from main.js as it doesn't work and isn't recognized if that works then forget my fix lol. Doesn't seem to have any bearing on anything that happens probably because it wasn't working to begin with.

{literal}
<script language="javascript">
jQuery(".domainreginput").hide();
jQuery(".domainoptions input:first").attr('checked','checked');
jQuery("#domain"+jQuery(".domainoptions input:first").val()).show();
//Document ready doesn't fire at all for some reason so lets just put this call at the end of the document.
jQuery(".domainoptions input").click(function(){showDomOption(this)});

function checkdomain() {
   var domainoption = jQuery(".domainoptions input:checked").val();
   var sld = jQuery("#"+domainoption+"sld").val();
   var tld = '';
   if (domainoption=='incart') var sld = jQuery("#"+domainoption+"sld option:selected").text();
   if (domainoption=='subdomain') var tld = jQuery("#"+domainoption+"tld option:selected").text();
   else var tld = jQuery("#"+domainoption+"tld").val();
   jQuery("#loading3").slideDown();
   jQuery.post("cart.php", { a: "domainoptions", sld: sld, tld: tld, checktype: domainoption, ajax: 1 },
   function(data){
       jQuery("#domainresults").html(data);
       jQuery("#domainresults").slideDown();
       jQuery("#loading3").slideUp();
   });
}

function showDomOption(ele){
jQuery(".domainreginput").hide();
jQuery("#domainresults").slideUp();
jQuery(".domainoptions input:checked").removeAttr('checked');
jQuery(ele).attr('checked', 'checked');
jQuery("#domain"+jQuery(ele).val()).show();
}
</script>
{/literal}

Had an initial post where I changed html this one is without that its completely unobtrusive, yippie skippy. (Still don't know why that's a big deal).

Enjoy, Nathron - Chris.

This modification goes in configureproductdomain.tpl forgot to mention that >.>

Now when I fix the password meter I'll put that here too :D well not here exactly but in the same board.

Edited by Nathron
wanted to make sure people wouldn't skip over the fix accidentally added FIXED RIGHT HERE to the post title.