Recurring Income Summary: Domains

Tomas

When I take a look at the "Recurring Income Summary" report, it shows all the packages with the recurring income correctly. However, beneath "Domains" the recurring income is EUR 0.00 - but there are non-free domains in the system. On the calendar the price of the domains isn't being shown either.

Am I doing something wrong, is it a bug or is it planned behaviour?

When I take a look at the "Recurring Income Summary" report, it shows all the packages with the recurring income correctly. However, beneath "Domains" the recurring income is EUR 0.00 - but there are non-free domains in the system. On the calendar the price of the domains isn't being shown either.

Am I doing something wrong, is it a bug or is it planned behaviour?

I would add it to the bug list since they used to be listed and now show 0.00 on my installs also :(

Same here too with a new install today.

I don't have any registrar integration so it could be that the system only act this way for manual domain registrations.

It seems like a system wide problem with recurring (yearly) fees for manual domain registration because the invoice also don't show the recurring amount for domain renewal despite the yearly fee in domain pricing.

(Or despite the next renewal date under domain name details - I tried to change the renewal date but the recurring amount still shows nowhere)

• 3 weeks later...

This thread was started before the last version fixed the problem.

Maybe it is a good idea to close topics like this where the problem or issue was fixed with a new release.

(I am not sure if it is just me but when searching the forum and there is more than one page of results you can only view the first page. If you click on next or on other page number you get error that no results was found.

By closing topics that is NOT relevant anymore it will at least reduce the search results if you search within open topics only. (Closing topics or move it to a Resolved Issues section with "Fixed in later releases" would also be a good idea because people can see that the developers care and fix problems and listen to suggestions etc)

The posters and a good percentage of clients will know that the relevant issue was resolved but not potential customers so they can regard open forum posts as a unresolved issue.

Regards

Frank,

The last version indeed fixed the problem, however the file that should be uploaded isn't included in the "changed files" file. Guessing I'm not the only one upgrading by only uploading the changed files, it seemed useful to me to post it here.

Regards,

Tomas